Thursday, January 27, 2011

What the Locals are Saying.....

We are big fans of Jamie's Kindermusik classes. My 2 year old loves them and wants every day to be 'music school' day. We have noticed many benefits from participating in the Kindermusik program. My personal favorites include the bonding time, the musical awareness, and how the structure helps my toddler transition to and from activities and errands better. The music int eh program is fun and provides opportunities for parent/child/family to have bonding time. It's really exciting to be able to all be singing together and playing instruments not just on the day we go to class, but throughout the week. The materials (cd's, books, and instruments )are a big hit with my toddler. We enjoy having music time everyday and I enjoy knowing that this is m y time where I don't answer the phone, check email, or do housework. It's our time to play and bond. Kindermusik makes it easy to schedule that time because I know I have invested it, that I don't have to prepare anything, and that it is proven to help her development. I feel like Kindermusik is an investment in my child's future. Not only is she having a blast but she is also learning skills that will help her in school and later in life. It's incredible to see the learning capacity of these little children. I admit to being ecstatic when I see that my daughter is playing on the beat, recognizing/naming a variety of instruments, and happily singing whether it's at home or in the car. We are so happy we found the Kindermusik program and know that you will be too.



Jen Morrison



When we started Kindermusik, my daughter was 18 months old and EXTREMELY shy. The first few classes were spent trying to get her comfortable with all the new faces, but honestly-it didn't take long. The songs and games were all so fun that she came around in no time! Whenever I so much as mentioned Kindermusik she would gallop around the room the way she learned to in class, to the beat of a drum. The songs are great for kids and my little girl still begs me to turn on the cd's every single day. It was definitely a growing experience for her and I can't wait to be back in another class with Miss Jamie-who is SO sweet and so wonderful to the kids.



Lindsey Eager

No comments:

Post a Comment