Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me! That's right- this month marks 1 year since I started my adventure of Kindermusik with Jamie. I can't believe it's been a year since my first class. I still remember being So incredibly nervous. What if the kids didn't like me? What if I forgot the songs? What if no one came? I'm so grateful for the kiddos and families that have been a part of a wonderful first year. So what are we going to do about it? We are going to have a Birthday Party!!!
Wednesday April 13th from 10-noon

OR

Friday April 15th from 1-3pm

It's spring break so it will be a great FREE activity for you and your kids. Come sing, play, read and get a little taste of a Kindermusik class. Maybe it will be just what you need to sign up for my summer camp as well! Spread the word-everyone likes a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment